Wednesday, September 16, 2009

recuperating.

it's not over until it's over.i have been recuperating in a lot after all the unlikely events that happened lately.

for one,it's been eleven days now after the excision.i thought that was the most difficult part but i was sadly mistaken.it's not getting worst as my surgeon advised me the last check up but a complication blocked my way.the mass that was removed is a big one and that's the reason why i am having complications now.in line with that i have to take again the same medication and probably next week or the week after,considering that the wound will be completely healed,i have to spend a day again in the operation room.visiting that hospital has been habitual now for me and the surgeon who seemed to be a stranger turned out to be someone i never expected him to be.truly,strangers are family you have to get to know.anyway,going back to that medical condition,worse comes to worst i am pretty sure i'll get through.

adding up to this will the fact that somehow,things are getting far better now between me and some people.quite uncertain but as far as myself is concerned,i know i am on the process of getting over it.i sure will,and so they are.come on,that's part of life and it's quite inevitable.we'll all meet at the end.

following that will be one sickness that i want to be cured or wait until my death becomes imminent because of that.perhaps yes,perhaps no.
-admittedly,this sickness is something that i have learned to live with and completely removing that from my system is one option i am thinking over the last few days.i am still waiting though,however i am afraid that it's all i ever do.honestly,it's hard to be the one who is always waiting.i am frustrated that i am hanging on for nothing but false hopes.i am backing away every time someone gets closer to me because of him.some of the people i know advised me that i don't have to do it but that doesn't stop me either.in spite of the pains,i opted to stay that way.maybe in a little while or much longer.you know what keeps me holding on?I AM HAPPY WITH IT.i revel with it.and when i realize that,negative thoughts and feelings automatically fade away.my thoughts start drifting to happier times and happier places.that sounds stupid for some of you,but sounds reasonable and fair enough for those who understand and those who know what love is all about,SELFLESS.it's been three years and still uncertain how long will it take.maybe until my last breath drops.i remember what Ricky Lee said in one of his works,there are times that we get married not with the one we TRULY love but the one that we SHOULD love.that's what he calls great love and correct love respectively.if fortunately that doesn't apply to you,well,lucky you,i guess.i still believe that good things happen to good people,anyway.

three sickness and one process needed:recuperate.

i am recuperating.glad that i am.


No comments:

Post a Comment