Wednesday, September 2, 2009

terrifying.

"I'll see you at 7:30,friday morning.you can have your dinner around six the evening prior to that then no intake eight hours before the operation,clear?"

endless nightmare is just about to end.this has to be done,i must face it.i am pretty aware that it won't get over until it's over.

I must be at the hospital tomorrow earlier than the scheduled time.offhand, aside from the fact that i should no take anything eight hours before.I will be under sedatives but i fear awakening amidst the procedure.ignorance is rolling over me.you can't blame me,i have never been admitted for the last 22 years.i am clueless.surgeon just added that it will take completely one hour to have the tumor completely taken out.a week after we will know if it's positive or hopefully,negative margin.

i'll get back to you.it will be painful,i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment