Sunday, August 30, 2009

forgo.

we need to make sense of yesterdays.

few hours left and i am officially 22 years old.

another year is almost over.another year is about to end.another year of pretension and being valiant is about to start all over again.another chapter of life.Truly,ALL ENDINGS ARE ALSO BEGINNINGS.and i thank life for that.

OPEN BOOK.This is the kind of life i used to live before.I treated everybody as someone dependable enough.Someone that i can trust.That i can be perfectly comfortable with.I was wrong,completely.And it's nice to know that i learned to determine flowers from the weeds.I learned to set boundaries.I learned to understand people and how to deal with them.

Disappointments come in one's life,it never failed to come .It's basically how you perceive such and value what you had.It's up to the person to fight or leave things behind.I strongly detest getting tired with a friend.It is actually the last thing that I will ever feel for someone i value as such.But i couldn't bear the thought anymore.It caused so much pain.And the only option that i will do is to rest and stop.Taking a rest is way different from giving up,anyway.I need it,and I will do it.FORGO of everything.Come on,holding anger is a poison.


It's really true that the capacity of human for burden is much like of a bamboo.It's far more flexible that we'd see it in the first glance.And as i used to say,we are not aware that we are strong 'til we realized that it will be the only option that we have.I,myself have proven that.No need for a superman to show up and save you.We aren't sure if we are someone worth saving in the eyes of other people.So don't wait for a superman or a savior to appear in your life,you can do it by yourself.And sometimes you need to do it all by yourself.

The last few days or should I say last few weeks of my 21st year seemed to be very stressful and much tiresome.I must say that i have realized I am now living in a much different world compared to the one that i used to live before.Different faces,different personalities,different relationships.EVERYTHING seems to be an unfamiliar face.Admittedly,dealing with it makes life to be a serious battle.And at the end of the day,it feels great that against all odds, we survive.I did.

Moving forward,I'll be undergoing an excision biopsy if not today,the following day.I browsed the net cause i have no idea yet on how will that minor operation will be done.Since according to my surgeon he will make use of a generic anesthesia instead of the local one,i pretty get excited on how it will feel to be under sedatives.At some point,I will feel numb,lost and adrift.Nice,isn't?

Down to fifteen hours before my day.Still clueless of everything.
Things happen.Unwanted and uninvited events happen,they are part of our journey.Anyhow in the latter part of the day,we'll discover why those had occurred.There is always a reason,just let that reason exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment