Sunday, August 16, 2009

unbeknownst.

REST.Take it easy.

This is what i initially thought upon me waking up early this morning.A lot of things had been so tiresome recently,just like series of darts thrown fast that i cannot feel the sting any longer. A relapse.

As seen,last week was worse just as i expected it to be.SPLIT OFF,HEALTH CONDITION,DISAPPOINTMENTS,everything.How's that?Yeah,right,when life is normal,it's so normal.But once it twists,beware.

APATHY is completely taking over me and i can't manage to overcome such because of so many factors which will be better left unsaid.Plus,those are too unimportant to be enumerated.Countless times i longed,hoped and decided to leave my workplace,find different work and build another life.I am no longer able to differentiate Monday from Friday since I am still doing doing the same boring stuff:TAKING CALLS,MEETING CLIENT'S EXPECTATIONS,HAVING NON SENSE CONVERSATIONS.Sacrifice is really a part of life,huh.Anyhow,that's the industry i am currently indulge now,and though i hate to admit,I NEED IT as of the moment.It'll soon end,i know.

The people you work with is a huge factor,i must say.I even admitted before that i have learned to love that way of life because of the people i used to be with.However,life,isn't that smooth.It has it's own twists and turns,all of us know that.SHIT ARRIVES UNANNOUNCED.

They say that the only time that life is a waste is when we start thinking that we are alone.Inexplicably,I just started to think that way,and so it occurred to me to think that i might be living a wasteful life.Hey,i am not emotionally motivated,it's just that a lot of times i end up with these thoughts,non sense thoughts.And whenever these things happen,there's always someone who taps me at my back and say, "What the hell is that?", reminds me that i should not think that way,and so the bad thought disappears.

And to finally end this bitterness *as others used to say* let me quote this one from a friend's blog:http://alexces.multiply.com/journal/item/178

"It's really nice to know that at the end of the day (or the week), you can still find the comfort of your best buds to whom you can be your utmost self and who are willing to hear it all and shies away all the introversion in you."

That would be enough to express the bottom line.

No comments:

Post a Comment