Sunday, May 31, 2009

random things about me.

random things at it's best...

-i am bipolar.i admit.

-my friends at school used to call me xanne while people at my workplace used to call me roxie.. (there are differences and these two different names equate to two different personalities.by the way,i appreciate all those people calling me xanne,thanks!)

-i so love listening to music.music is my addiction.and i so love my mobile for tolerating me in such.

-i always make sure that my time is being occupied.being a fresh college graduate,i learned to love reading books.maybe due to boredom too that i almost think of committing suicide.haha.something new.

-i love blog hopping,reading minds of people thru their words.

-i am shopaholic.certified.during my offs,if i am financially capable,i make it a point that i'll be spending my time shopping.buying things that i like.oopps!of course i need.

-i enjoy sleeping and eating.we all do,right?but i do love it a lot more than others do.

-i like dipping fries to chocolate sundae.. (try it.feels like heaven!)

-i am so vain!but not narcissistic.mirror is one thing that i can't last day without it.

-i love looking myself at the mirror and making sure that i look presentable enough.

-i am a washroom addict too.during breaks,pre or post shift.

-i am possesive.be it with friends or partners.pag akin,akin lang.haha..

-i so love wrting.i know i'll be a film writer someday.i'll be one of the sought after film writers in the film industry.

-i want to learn doing house chores.hindi ako marunong magsaing.cooking is one thing that i am dying to learn.

-i am not sweet.i hate being one.parang plastic kase.haha...

-never did i have pedicures and manicures at salon.i do it all by myself.

-i am funsize!

-my hair is dry.but it feels good that i still look good.haha..i am not narcissistic.does it show?

-at times i want to be alone,and you'll notice that if i am not talking.me and my music,all alone.

-i'm a die hard photographer.given the chance,i'll surely take that course and surpass in such field.capturing moments in it's most creative shot is very much fulfilling.

-movies.movies.movies.pinapatulan ko lahat ng vcd and dvd sa bahay when i don't have any other things to do... when i watch,i make sure that i have a dictionary or atleast a thesaurus beside me,also when i read i do that.widening my vocabulary.

-i can take a bath for 10 mins.nung one time na nasa shoot kame,seven mins was given for us to take a bath,kaya mo yun?

-i do some routines when i am inside the bathroom.something private!haha!

-i never had my own room eversince.and so i don't have the idea on how it feels to sleep alone.

-i love skirts!i feel great when i wear it.

-i hate people who take advantage.pretending to befriend but has hidden agendas.tskstk.

-i am not comfortable wearing rubbershoes maybe because it's hard to find one with heels what you think?

-i love tshirt and jeans.so,so comfortable.

-ayoko ng ginagaya ang style ko,be it with the way i dress or the way i talk.have your own style!

-i am a fan of john llyod cruz.i am inlove with that guy forever!

-when i watch foreign films,i used not to mind the actors.i mind the flow of the film.

-i am poor in playing volleyball but i do well playing badminton and table tennis.just like i am poor in singing but a i know a little how to dance.

-i maybe a poor singer but i so love singing!

-i am ten years older than our youngest by i guess she happens to be more than ten centimeters taller than me.

-when i am home,i am home.(read between those words)

-i've always been a working student eversince and so it feels unusual not to be busy after graduating last May.

-i've always been linked to different guys but unfortunately we always end up nothing.

-i only had two boyfriends eversince,i had my first relationship when i was in first year college.

-when i started working in a call center,whenever i am at home i used to babytalk..don't have any idea why.

-i have tumor.discovered two years ago but still haven't let a doctor checked it yet.leave it to me!

-i have lots of sandals but i opted to use the one i bought from elegance..i so like it!

-i so love math but i took up communication course when i was in college.

-i love to travel.WANDERLUST!

-i don't have any province and so i am toxic being a pure manila lady.

-how can i forget that i so love cats?i have four but my fave one died last May 14..haist.

-we also have two chickens at home,si tonton and nenok..cool...

-i so hate ipis!sobra!i used to include that in my prayers before.. na sana walang gumapang na ipis sa akin... haha!

-i had my first mobile phone when i was in first year college... binili ko using my allowance from my scholarship.

-i am emotional and over sensitive.

-paranoia is something that i am trying to really, really avoid.

-i have been a class secretary before but for some reasons i have a very poor handwriting now.

-i so love halayang ube.miss it

-i have a distorted figure and so i decided to work out.

-i already found the man that i'm gonna marry.and i know i will.

1 comment:

  1. Wow im a big fan of cats myself..

    volleyball? thats nice ...sporty..

    john lloyd? Not bad..

    WOW MOVIE LOVER!! awesome... IM A MOVIE ADDICT too...

    Why end up nothing with guys you wer linked with before?

    Dont ask... im anonymous

    ReplyDelete