Saturday, March 28, 2009

fave day.tiring day.

at exactly 6:03am, I'm finally logged out.saying goodbye again to the manipulated world of the company i am currently working in.*bitterness is rolling again in my body.*this is my fave day.and i thank god, at last it's Saturday.pretension will be out of my way again.

after completely logging off and cleaning my station, i chatted with friends for a while.exchanged silly jokes over.talked about some updates w/c we call *chismax* in Tagalog.laughed.and questions remained questions for a while.bye for now.see you next hell week again.

7:21 i am out of that fake environment.i am on my normal life.again.hurray!passed 8am i got home.talked with my bro for a while and found myself asleep without changing clothes.i set my alarm at around 12noon.may pupuntahan kasi ako.kami pala ng mga kaibigan ko.another normal bonding day.told you, i heart Saturday.

around 12:15 i woke up.eat.changed clothes to pambahay one.got online.listened to "hearted" musics.rested for a while.took a bath.around 3pm, i left.*ooops, i forgot to say, i talked with my pets for a while, missed 'em*

originally,2pm ang usapan.of course,no longer new,i am late.but surprisingly,i was not the last one to arrive.kudos for me!haha.and since the Nigerian friend of mine waited for me not so long,my treat!happy birthday inaanak.

i was wearing white shorts and my fave blouse *since it's my fave day,haha,nagkataon lang* and we decided to walk from crossing to reliance, malapit lang kase.we were chatting when one vendor suddenly rap in front of us.his rap goes like this "...babaeng nasa gitna, mahal kita,matagal na kitang nakikita pero di mo ako sinasagot..." i dunno if i'll laugh or i'll fear that time.. we headed along...

almost 5:00, we arrived at paragon plaza at reliance along EDSA.main agenda-bisitahin si sir ante *our boss during our internship at this radio station*we have given him token of appreciation.what could it be?balato nyo na samen 'yon.confi kase.hahaha.we headed to sm ortigas after.theresa was still on quest of looking for a piggy bank.someone she can bring along.talk with during travel and at night as well.haha.she's weird at times.peace soner.she's weird for people who doesnt hell know her at all.we went to TOY KINGDOM.done some foolish things.imitated some strollers.laughed.behaved when they were about to see us.hahaha.that's how we trip people.on the other hand, quite sad,wasnt able to see memems there.bakit walang pusang stuff toy?bakit tigre meron?anyway,she bought 2,one for her,one for her *bestfriend/boyfriend*.another peace for you soner.

after that,we went to power books.nakaugalian na.if jollibee fernandos is our wash room,bookstores are our small lib.we do some private reading.haha.we were able to see one book from sherry argov titled "why men love bitches".i'll do one blog for that one if i'll be able to see some excerpt from net.too expensive eh,almost eight hundred bucks.i guess that's a nice book kse.it goes with the prize surething.

we decided to eat first before strolling again.we decided to have our merienda at goldilocks.we ordered lasagna and have some desserts then.i let my Nigerian friend make ubos the leche flan.sa sooobrang haba ata ng pila,naumay ako sa katitingin sa menu board nila.we waited around 30mins or more to have it finally ordered.running out of seats ang scenario during that time, while we were eating at a couch,some customers were staring at us,probably waiting for us to leave.kairita honestly.we ate quickly, and i smiled when they say "salamat ha?" before we completely left.tomguts lang siguro.Pinoy nga sila.

we went to department store after.i was planning to buy step in with hills yesterday.we were on search when my stomach ached.haist.i found myself in one of the available cubicles.hahaha.when we got back,i decided to buy the one from "elegance"..good thing there's size five then.i was actually planning to buy some vcd and dvd sana but due to some things that sucked,we decided to just buy perfume at bench *i bought two,one for my mom* and finally got home.that was around 8:10 too, nearly approaching to the earth hour so we decided to get out of that mall...


8:45pm i was home.surprisngly,lights at our compound were out.they participated huh!haha.wasnt able to do anything since mama strictly advised us not to turn on any lights.i rested in our bed.and i was awakened by some noises.kids playing outside.nagugutom din ako.i checked my mobile phone,8:16 am.i have fallen asleep last night.haha.

i got out of bed.changed clothes.cleaned myself.eaten.thoughts came over.my fave day ended again.looking forward to another one next week.my fave day ended with this call...

workforce:command centre, goodmoring.
me:yes, good morning.ask ko lang sched ni *my name*
workforce:2:00 am to 11:00 manila time.
me:the whole week?
workforce:yes.
me:ok,thanks.

i am no longer on perm sched.shall i be sad?

No comments:

Post a Comment