Sunday, March 29, 2009

simply jessie.

my college life brought about numerous changes in my individuality.my block mates have been so influential to my development as a person and that's aside to my family. for the last four years that we have been working as one team in the campus of one state university in Manila,it is needless to say that those people whom i shared every detail of all my emotions,my experiences,opportunities,troubles and a lot more, are people whom i know played something significant and contributed as i take another step higher from the ground.


i decided to have this image attached here so i can further express and outburst all the words that want to get out of my mouth.his existence in my life is very much appreciated and was never forgotten 'til this time.lemme' share you "our" story,though we don't really have one...

part of college life,even high school probably is cramming.if you never experienced cramming during your student life,you're not probably not student then.OR.you are too diligent and too pabibo.hahaha.kidding aside.that's true.come on,open your eyes dear.going back,i never intended and never thought that cramming will be one of the reasons why i was able to understand the meaning of feelings and how it differs from emotion.

i was on my sophomore year when it all began.we were required to do communication campaign as a final requirement for one of my major subjects.our group was composed of around twenty people from our block.i was a little bit uneasy then given the fact that most of our members are really intellectuals."i admit,i was a little bit intimidated.i was never that good.sakto lang."we started all the preparations around january of 2007 i guess,and that ended end of april,same year.around three or four months,a lot of things and realizations happened.

a night prior to our first day of campaign we decided to have an overnight in meg's house *as always*.we were still on the process of preparing where in fact we were supposed to be prepared na and just having some relaxations that night.it was the other way around.we crammed.due to that,we slept around 3am then.(i was not that sanay pa during those times na magpuyat since hindi pa ako agent 'nun)it just so happened that jessie and i were magkatabi that time.but to tell you honestly though you might not believe me,no intentions.yun lang yung maganda sa klase namen,walang taluhan.i was lying between venice and jessie that time.he was actually playing with my mobile when i have fallen asleep.sobrang pagod na rin siguro.it was not the first time that our group had an overnight.that's a usual thing to us whenever it's needed.but that night differed,and that brought changes.

i was awakened and he was embracing me.IT WAS UNCONSCIOUS.MAY I REPEAT,he hugged me unconsciuosly.initially,i've realized that i can love this person.and with that in mind,i didn't remove his arms surrounding me.i felt secured.loved.and so i slept again.i never knew that the feeling will last.and it did.

we finally woke up and he was teasing me na ako daw yung nangaakap 'pag tulog.i was like,"duh?who the hell was talking?"so i teased him back.however it didn't end there.i immediately shared this scenario with my friend and she was like "oh my god!" that i almost slap her cause she was so ingay.jessie was not that far from us 'nun.hahaha...and so it all started there.

one awful day, (lemme have it described it awful 'cause it really was) that was our debate day.i forgot what topic was given to me 'cause i never wanted to remember what happened during that day.it's just that,march 04,2007 became a part of the story i am claiming ours..napahiya ako during my speech,please don't ask me why cause i forgot as well,i intentionally did.due to embarassment,i cried to kua dan (my kua at school) right after it... and jessie came along asking why...when he was gone,i opened up to dan that jessie was my crush...sooo CHILDISH no?mas immature pa ako that time and i was really open book.anyway, i really didn't expect na ilalaglag ako ni dan..as in regret to the highest level ako that time..he called jessie,and shouted "jessie!crush ka nito!" and jessie was like "talaga?" - that started the ilangan.uneasy feeling whenever he was around and feelings that developed in deeper one...

basically that's how it started.and the sad thing about that,the feeling was never mutual.i cried a lot due to his insensitivity.that's the main point of it,he's insensitivity that made most of my days miserable.

there are things that science can never explain and there are things that words can never be enough to express.my feelings towards him is one great example.but it's one thing that i am very certain and he's one person that i,myself can never describe.

the airing of "princess hours" corrupted my mind as well.but let's not dwell on that.one revelation surprised me one morning.that was such heartbreaking and i was full of panghihinayang.that weakened me.i cried.a lot.I CRIED A LOT, i admit.


days passed and i just found myself accepting all that happened.i accepted him for who he is.and that's a fact that i think will remain as it is.

here are some of the messages that i'll never ever delete on my mobile phone:


"i wont let this very speacial day passed without saying how lucky i am to be part of your life.. i am so lucky for i was appreciated by you genuinely.. THANKS FOR THIS DAY! thanks tou you!"
-received:11:16:23pm of 09.01.08

"alam ko nagagalit ka!hehe..gagalitin sana kita, amf, i'll try to greet you sana sa pinakahuling minuto ng araw na 'to.. SANA MAKATRABAHO PA KITA SA LABAS..."


"salamat.. sana maging mabuti pa tayong magkaibigan sa pasukan... sori talaga.. "

"thank you for letting me feel my significance.. tnx also for the appreciation and sori for being so evil...hahaha...i wud just like to use the worst word that would describe me..I LOVE YOU and i treasure you..."
-received:holyweek last 2007

"thanks for treasuring me..hope to have more fruitful and sumptuous friendship with you this coming year.. you are a great woman osang..."
-received:december of 2007



just like these messages, his place in me will never be replaced by somebody.we never had that kind of relationship but we shared something that even the richest person on earth can never buy.. we are about to finally seperate ways as we leave PUP... i am uncertain of everything about us... and i am afraid that it will remain in its uncertainty...i hope it's not...

No comments:

Post a Comment