Saturday, March 28, 2009

new sched.*sigh*

my fave day ended with a phone call earlier.last Tuesday i asked our PC to have my name removed from the agents who are on permanent schedule.i found it hard kase.during Mondays and Fridays my schedule was 9:00 to 6:00 manila time.and during Tuesdays to thursdays, it will be 12:00mn ti 9:00am.my teammates are not around during those times yet.their schedule is 2:00 to 11:00 am manila time for the whole week.i take my auxes alone while they have it together.the demand of the new system made it a lot harder for me,less number of floor supports available and less tc as well aside from the father figure team captain that i really love the most - tc shq...

with those in consideration,and less demands in academe,i decided to finally changed my schedule.maybe for some changes that i am craving too.i hate a routinary life.sssssssssoooooo hate that.

the moment i hung up the phone,thoughts ran over my empty head.shall i take it as an advantage,or something that i might repent at the end?i am not pessimist nor optimist.sakto lang sabi nga ng friend ko before.that depends.for now,i am the one who requested for that so i guess i might as well enjoy the new schedule then.

no repent.*hopefully*

No comments:

Post a Comment