Wednesday, June 24, 2009

annoyed.

it has been said that there are times we have to look hard to decide which are the flowers and which are the weeds.and even then,a lot of times we are not sure.

what a dire day it was.disgusting as hell.believe me.it then occurred to me to think if there's something wrong with me.i'm a bitch,i know.it can happen that a lot of people wouldn't like me,but life is fair,a greater possibility will be me - not liking them.i just mirror the person and situation i am dealing with.it's not my problem if theydeserve such.desperate situation calls desperate resolution.

we just had an awful experience last Tuesday after shift.one or should i say two employees of the prestigious GOLD's Gym ruined our day.yeah,right.there's no normal left.if just in case there is,it's pretty much minimal and those two employees from GOLD's Gym are not one of them.i won't go on details.i hate the thought of those two people.they make me ill.i just hate them.and surething,i will file a complaint against those two.i certainly will.

i was not planning to do such,nor literally destroy them with their work,but those two guys pushed me to do so.well,they want it,i'll give it.i'll conquer all the possible ways,yoji.watch out.i'm pissed.and i hate myself whan i am.i told you.

No comments:

Post a Comment