Wednesday, June 24, 2009

me,being a single woman.

though i love weekend still,it is something that i feared most.everyone else in the world have someone to be with and i don't have one.i'ts not a big deal for me but i can't escape the thought of it.and it occurred to me to ask how long shall i stay being a single woman?

i am not in a rush nor unhappy being one.i ain't feeling the vacuity.but a lot of times,i caught myself thinking on why it's been four years and still no one deserved had come yet.if there's any,none of them sounds appealing to me.it can be true that there's no more decent man left in the lot.and so i began wondering if they were all i could find and all the good ones belonged to someone else?my friend told me a while ago, "lahat ng matino taken na,pero hindi lahat ng taken matino".i myself had proven that with my own two eyes.those guys are completely fool.certainly.

it has been four years.and still counting...

i just want to wake up one day with someone that i'm gonna share my life with romantically.believe me,i missed the feeling.i surely do.

dating is shit,and it can be the last thing i wanted.i am not in the right mind set for it.i would'nt go out with someone that i am not completely at ease with,not the one that i don't completely know, and obviously,not with someone which is not my type.it's just awful to tell you that a lot of guys i met didnt seem to be one.so,better be alone then.anyway,i always believe that we should go to someone we love than someone who loves us.i personally believe that it's better to be hurt,than to be the one who'll cause hurt to someone.it's one thing that i cannot really take.never.

"you'll never know how love is going to walk into your life or if it will.and when it does,you don't know what face it's going to wear" - daniel steel

God will always have his plans,how i wish i am not destined to be alone 'til my last breath drops...

No comments:

Post a Comment