Tuesday, June 16, 2009

what's on your mind?

nakakaloka ang facebook.i just had a bad night,i am stressed.*but not sad,i guess*... sadyang pinanindigan na ata ng trabaho na isa nga syang "herculean work"... wheew!going back,i just decided to open the laptop and simply check online accounts...just found myself conversing with my friends.. dozen of friends...they missed me,so do i...

everytime i log in to my facebook account,lageng agaw pansin ang tanong na "what's on your mind?".. cool,and not really good at times.. i personally do online to entertain myself after a 9-hour shift is over... but when that question popped up,come on..i end up lost,i guess...

so what's on my mind now?

i am physically tired,mentally stressed preoccupied and emotionally stressed.this is what i initially thought upon me reading that question today.
i am always telling that i am tired.and i guess,i am really one.
good thing that i am no longer under his spell.half of me wanted to see him,half didnt.and i am just enjoying my life,meeting new people,conversing and continuously learning lots of things...but at the end of the day,i realize,life is more than just fun.and as we get into bed,you'll still be occupied by those things you have tried to escape and get rid off during the entire day.pathetic.and that must have hurt.as they said,no matter how good the day was,it will always have its sunset...

i am not naive,as far as i know,but why does it seem that i am one?as if i am not learning?
i wanted to be completely sane.simply doing the right thing.
i wanted to avoid how he looks at me appreciatively.
how his smile looks like a toothpaste ad in television.maybe bacause of his perfect teeth i guess,haha...
just everything about him.

i am still on the process..just uncertain until when...
soon i guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment